Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello Kitty Nails

One of my favorite cartoon characters of all time is Hello Kitty! So why not get your nails done with a unique Hello Kitty design? Check out the awesome designs below and the walk through on how you too can make your own at home!

This one is my all time favorite. I love the little 3d pink bow that pops out, it is so cute! I also like how the design is just on one of the nails. Nice and simple, I really like it.




Here is another one that I really like. I like this one because of the dots on the other nails. It gives it a unique touch.
This one is great too because it is different. These are all pink nails with a black outline of Hello Kitty.



Here is yet another great set of Hello Kitty nails. These are black with hearts. Very cool!

Here is a great Youtube video tutorial on how to do Hello Kitty nails. This is a really helpful walk through video that will show you exactly how to do it.

Thanks for checking out these awesome nails on my blog. Please feel free to share these with your friends online! If you would like to add your own to this blog, just send me a message and I can post them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment